Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Register and Vote!!!

If you live in Texas, you need to register by October 4th - that's less than two weeks away - to vote in November's elections.  Even if you think the "important" races are sewn up (they might be), there's still a lot of close races for State School Board positions and state-level legislators, which affect education, property taxes, and other daily life far more than the Governor.  If you think you have nothing to lose in your precinct, let me know and I'll see what I can find.

Registration Information for Texas:



For readers in other states, let me know if you need registration information or motivation to vote in the midterms, and I can help you out, too.  No matter which way you want to vote, the country works better as it hears from more of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment